Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to BurningRoF's message

Wow! This is what I call a one-minute reaction! Who believes that Dundee didn't have that draft NR in hands days before release? That the mixture wasn't prepared and pre-cooked days ago... C'mon! This is a farce!

"We adjust our recommendation to NEUTRAL, Speculative Risk (from BUY, Speculative Risk) with a 12-month target price of C$1.40 (was C$2.90)"

...because...

"The Company has departed from its original project definition, which included initial direct shipping of high grade ore on a winter road with toll milling in northern Ontario, to a fully integrated mine-mill operation in the vicinity of the deposit"

...I see... But does this justify the brutal reversal ?!? New target price is 1.4!!! 1.4!? Nahhhh! I just do not understand. Why this quick and dead-aim turnback? Why now? Something is kind of weird here... Something is missing... Why not wait the "Q4-2010 News Flow Could be Positive" ?"..info

Hey! Have you read the last NRs?

GLTA.

BaBe.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating