Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Thistime's message
there r several here who aren't complaining because they can afford the wait having taken advantage of the pattern. sell a percentage at 1.30 or more buyback somewhere in 1.20 or less. Just like Cliffs, Noront is a money making machine. just be sure to keep enough percentage long for that one time it leaps into 2.50 range unexpectantly. at this point, if you've been listening and intligently observing, there should be no one on this forum who should be lacking in buyback funds. If you've been timid, as we all are prone due to hopes and fears of missing out, then don't regret. wait for the next pop and begin. even if you can make only a few hundred bucks, it begins adding up. And don't get all puriton by thinking in 100% chunks. Until Wes gives dividends or pays interest, u really deserve to make at least equal to the measly percentage a savings account offers. And truely you r doing a service to your longs by making a little here and there as it allows the bulk of your longs to endure longer and possibly increase. I'm nothing but smiles with this company. I hope Wes isn't being set up right now because public perception, as in the Dundee Report and our general confusion, of what the objectives are that were invested in lay in the CEO responsibilty. he can be fired for a confusing projection. -sg
Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links
Private Message