Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to IAMSUDBURY's message

Agreed, just based on this PA, the project is worth $540 million to NOT (on the low side) if it were started tomorrow. The problem is, the market is only valuing the company at approx. $225 million.

From a logical perspective, NOT should have a market cap of at least the NPV of this project.

I'm wondering whether we are not at this level due to market conditions, the lack of infrastructure, or as many here claim due to manipulation, or some other reason?

After reading this NR I wondered if it would have any impact to the sp? Based on the fact that much of the inputs to these calculations could be obtained or reasonably estimated based on historical data I don't think there will be any large impact to the current sp.

None the less, I like to know that I'm not the only one who feels Eagles Nest is a profitable standalone project.

Now lets get on to the exciting news about deep drills and exploratory targets!

Please login to post a reply
Goldhaven
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/23/2008
Social Links