Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

All just speculation on my part:

Noront gets new information about deep drilling around Eagle´s Nest (Squid).

Probe is expecting NI 43-101 on Black Creek Chromite.

Both agree on the best way forward regarding possible take over attempts.

Solution:

NOT gets 100% control over important claims around Eagle´s Nest and their Thunderbird Vanadium deposit to complete their land position.

PRB gets 100% control over the Chromite.

I think, both JV partners have been approached by Cliffs already, and this is their short term reaction to deal with any move in a "better way".

Because it´s always difficult to negotiate in a 3-way-deal (if JV claims are involved in a possible take-over).

So, if Cliff wants more Chromite, deal with 100% PRB Claims, if Cliffs wants Nickel as well, deal with 100% NOT claims.

I also think, that the Chromite claims are the main reason, because Probe awaits the NI 43-101 any day now and Probe has just recently started JV´s on two new gold properties (which was quite strange, because their main focus was the McFauld´s region, so why would I start other JV´s if those wouldn´t be my main focus, unless I will sell my main focus to somebody else ?)

A lot of things going on behind closed doors, but today´s NR is a clear statement to me, that something "bigger" is about to happen shortly in the Ring of Fire !

FANTOMAS

Please login to post a reply
FANTOMAS
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links