Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to vermillion's message

My original post today has provided me with what I wanted, valuable feedback. I have no qualms whatsoever that I have added to any "fear" on this Forum.

If this Forum was part of a promotion paid for by NOT, I could understand restrictions on free expression, but I understand this is NOT the case.

I currently have invested more than $2. in NOT for every $1. in all other stocks. This is after unloading a patently lopsided position. To sound out opinions, ideas, hopes surrounding NOT, where does one go if not to the NOT Forum? Really, I don't know anyone who I can discuss NOT with, other than family who are sick and tired of hearing about it.

Yes, I agree NOT is a steal at current SPs, but not a 100% certainty over all terms and in every eventuality. I love the opportunity to take on risk but do like to try to measure it.

Thanks muchly to ALL responders. Each in her or his own way have been helpful.

O.F.

Please login to post a reply
Orange Flash
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2008
Social Links