Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

in the past i have missed out on some pretty big moves in other stocks because i lacked the patience to wait for the pieces to fall in place. i have been long in noront and probe for a long time and both stocks continue to have a better story going forward. this summer many good things will happen and by fall the facts will be much clearer. so really nothing has changed here except we went from a get rich quick stock to a get rich at a slower pace. watching the changes in momentum on a minute to minute or even daily basis can drive me nuts so i am enjoying my summer and keeping a distant view of this ever changing story. the value is there and i will be there when the lid blows of this stock. dont let the big guy frustrate you into selling. you are in control of the shares you own.

Please login to post a reply
roadrunner08
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links
Private Message