Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

My humble opinnion about the silence. I have been here a few years now and since the hedge funds took us over and put the new BOD to work, and i think they are doing their job well, have noticed a patern develope. When the company needs funds or have a short term goal the BOD with the power of the hedges move the share price to a target price range to raise the money needed for these goals. When this is done the BOD holds any following news till it is needed again. Now the hedges well awhere of this fact start to move the share price to notivate the retail share holder to part with the shares that the hedges will need to play this game again, why because they have dumped to retail at the top. They understand this game and so all take turns working retail till they break their spirit and retail gives up their shares. They do this so well that retail has no idea when the share price will move up or down, with HFT they can see what we as retail want to do any given day and take control of the action. Till the OSC or the government stop the ability to trade a HUNDRED times a second we will have no ability to move the share price. Now i think the BOD knows this and has to work with the program to raise the funds needed to run the company. As for a take over atempt on Noront at these prices IMHO will not succed because of the % of shares held by the insitutions. I think that we will need money for next years budget and they will have to get it at least 6 months in advance. So that means that we will get news ?????? soon maybe ???? paliman

Please login to post a reply
paliman
City
prince george
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links