Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to dvdgray's message

Since I started this thread, let me try to finish it off DVD. You wrote "

Hmmm. I guess I beg to differ here. Repricing warrants just doesn't seem like it's a practice rooted in fairness, but I don't hold any. Most of retail probably doesn't hold any. But the institutions sure do. My SWAG is that they hold the majority of warrants.

So I understand your (and other retail warrant-holder's) pain, but "you pays yer money and you takes yer chances".

First, a little history. During the FWR battle many of the retail on this board ( I was one) were over on the FWR board saying how the blue sky was only with the NOT offer. NOT indicated that they had the instos in the bag and MANY retail surrendered their FWR share to NOT. We all expected the vote to be close and bam, under 15% surrendered. We were left wondering WT heck happened. We later found out that the instos bailed at the last moment (I tried too but they said 'too late') and the instos in fact 'settled' by buying in on a special PP at $2.80.

All I was suggesting by bringing the warrant price down was to make it 'Fair'

However, I always remember the words of my friend Debi... "There is only one Fair, and it is in the Fall"

NOT, release the hounds!

BB

Please login to post a reply
Boatboy
City
Huntsville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined