Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to B-Jay's message

Noront is/has drilled holes deep enough in locations around eaglesnest to do the testing for future holes to be drilled into the most promising parts of the resource areas tested. They will not be wasting holes attempting to guess the locations so time to do these tests is needed. The testing is done outward from the eagles to expand from known resource. The lenght of time from drill startup is within the times needed to test drill and by now one of the deep drills should be drilling on the first resource finding holes. Results from that hole could be at assayers as we post. The exploration drilling continues regaurdless of what the SP does. The money to do this drilling is in the progam and the time to worry about Noront is after this drill program. Otherwise, to me anyway, a low SP I enjoy asit is giving time for other stocks to reach selling levels to give the funds to accumulate more Noront. I would like for NOT to stay this low till after the Cliffs Spq Kwg excitement.

Please login to post a reply
crazytrade
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2009
Social Links
Private Message