Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

That is the current value of what we have found ONLY at Eagles Nest... That does not take into value anything else... That is alot of money and that is at current market prices on the metals..

1) They talked about finding more PGE's because they believe there is more. But they run beside the Nest... That means they could find much more.

2) News is imminent from all sorts of things..

AT12, 2500m drills , Infill drills, New targets New PGE's.. Gold..

I love to speculate but we dont have to on these things.. We know the news is comming. I though it would have started by now but it hasnt. But once it does hold on to your hats.. It is not going to be a 1 news thing. It will be constant for awhile. Now we have all eyes once again on the ROF what better time to let the world know that the Elephant bum has been found at 2500m.....

I cant wait for the news to start. All of retail should not be complaining. You can only you are losing money on this play if you sell at these levels. We shoudl be thanking the Big guys for doing this for us and buy... There is not much time.. I say Monday but big G may have a point everyone is back on the 8th.... Get your party hats on because I think this will be the last week for complaints... Just remember they will be waiting to take your profit taking shares at $2.00... keep it in mind...

Sorry about the bad call on the 1.30 shares today.. I did think it would go down.. Tommorow is another day.. TTY

Please login to post a reply
curt22go
City
calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2009
Social Links