Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

Good morning, Glorieux. First things first! My condolenses to you and other Canadiens fans. But being from the same home town as Mike Richards my feelings for Les Canadiens had to be second. They did themselves proud and it was a great series.

Cliffs has now shown up again in the Ring of Fire. Is anyone surprised? Like you say their timing, whether deliberate or by accident, couldn't be better. Markets are full of fear and money is running for safety. ( anyone who knows where that is, pm me quick! ) . I'd be surprised if this turns out anywhere near as good for KWG or SPQ as it did for FWR. I can't see where NOT can do anything like they tried before with FWR.

In fact, one of these days NOT may become a victim as well. They are set up for it beautifully. It may even be Cliffs. I know Cliffs' interest right now is the chromite. I never thought it would be more important than nickle. But it seems to be right now. This in spite of always thinking that the chromite was right up there with the nickle. However, Cliffs could have the whole Ring of Fire set up for them. They could always choose who to partner with to develop the assets. Who knows? But it is getting a lot more interesting than it has been for a while. Best of luck.

Liz

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007