Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I will say it again.. I think this is the way it will play out.. We will get news next week or the week after... The SP will rise and rise fast as the heggies will be in it this time. But then there will be a BIG selloff by retail taking profits and thinking it is the top.. Well it wont be the top as someone will be buying all those shares on the run up. So it will come down a bit from the initial run up with a big profit taking because we are all sike of things right now and will take a little of what we can get but the problem is that will not actually be the top.. It will take another run on more news even higher.

But take it with a grain of salt. The biggest thing to remember is HOW MANY will sell when it goes to $2... It will be a big day of profit taking i think.. But they wont get mine.. TTY

Please login to post a reply
curt22go
City
calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2009
Social Links