Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

A little birdie told me that the Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO) has just finished a 2 day strategic planning session with their managers. It was held at UofT. The closing speaker was to be one of the ADM's (assistant Deputy Minister) but the closing remarks were 'moved' to the opening remarks because the ADM and 2 northern Regional Directors were heading to Queens Park to handle a FN crisis. (if you are called to QP... it is a crisis lol)

This crisis could be anywhere from the 4 laning of Hwy 69 near Parry Sound to the ROF but my guess is that there is a general increase in FN activities that seem to occur at this time every year.

I do believe that the FN heat is contributing to the news slowdown from the ROF. Some of the local FN agreements include royalties and why would anyone want to play into this type of agreement with stellar news. Make the deal first and then release the news.

I also think that 'options' is the preferred route to go. There should be no free ride. We have to work together to make money, not just sit back with the hand out and the threat of a blockade in the back pocket.

Maybe someone up in TB has had their ear to the ground as well and may be able to narrow down the details of the QP meeting.

BB

Please login to post a reply
Boatboy
City
Huntsville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007