Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jacki79's message

Jacki/ to those it may concern: You only have to pick up/read a few good books to realize the games being played where the bottom line is money/profit. Here are a few: The Quants - Scott patterson; Dear Mr. Buffet - Janet Tavakoli; No One Would Listen - Harry Markopolis. and as someone on this board mentioned, The Big Score.

The institutions, such as banks, we all once trusted have corruped morals, as do companies that pay its CEO'S fat pay cheques to tell the public lies. Our top society has always been morally corrupt. It's just that with the advent of the internet the "little" guy has access to knowledge that once was the domain of the rich and powerful. He has an opportunity to inform/protect himself. Much like the unions of old binding the working class together to get a decent wage from companies that were making their stockholders rich off blue-collar sweat. (Not too many workers could afford to buy shares).

These boards are the little guy informing/sharing insights with the little guy and somebody doesn't like it. Google is a wealth of information which some on these boards take the time to search and then share with the rest of us. Of course each and everyone must do his/her own DD.

My motto: 'Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe'.

Have a great Easter. Remember Christ died for you. He rose again and is our advocate with the Father. PTL.

We will prevail.

If Agoracom has broken the rules, we still have other avenues.

Personally,I'd like to see them beat the rap. Who knows, sometimes someone calling foul gets 'taken to the cleaners'.

Happy Easter,

Gleegee.

Please login to post a reply
GleeGee
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2008