Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to IAMSUDBURY's message

Eagles nest is still open along strike and bottom... They are using the big drills to find out how far down it goes and the small ones to find out how wide it is everywhere( above 1200m) They can get alot of tonnage still up top(1200) and change the infered resource to indicated. The differecnc being the infered does not have close enough drill spacing to know exactly what is there. So they will drill betweeen the other holes to chnage the infered to indicated as well and keep drilling outward in all directions to expand the resource at the same time. Hope that makes sense... Rememeber the little tool i made to show how big the resource can get by just adding 5m to the width!!! ALso I am sure they will be using the little drills to find out where those PGE's go. They found a very good amount of them by hole 70w and 75.. There was HUGE amounts of PGE's there so I would expect to get some more big numbers in that area and for them to find out how much is there.. Time for bed.. TTY

Please login to post a reply
curt22go
City
calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2009
Social Links