Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Momentum
over 14 years ago
in response to From_Sudbury's message

Lots to get excited about occuring over the last couple of weeks. The blockade is lifted....we have several companies drilling or setting up for drilling....BMK, FNC, TBM, and of course NOT. Add to that all the free publicity we're getting through the Ontario Governments latest budget. Finally, we begin to get a bit of momentum in our stock price....moving up now for seven of the past ten days.....technicals looking good.....commodity prices also trending up.....and now this thing with AGOR, which seems to be the dominating discussion on our board.

On Friday they had a rerun of the special presentation of the ring of fire.....and not one single person even commented on the rerun. I would have thought that perhaps somebody was just watching it for the first time and would comment.....but....nothing.

The last time NOT seemed to gain some momentum was when they had those three news releases within 24 hours....only to be followed by a stock halt in which they had to retract certain statements they made (which to me, were not a material issue within that news release). It certainly had the effect of letter the air our of the stock price at the time...we were in the $2.50 range at the time.

Now....again....we have something which involves the OSC....the effect of which could again take at least some of the air out of the stock price.

I certainly am not going to make any accusations....but, I am certainly suspicious. It would be interesting to say the least who instigated this action.

Keep this in mind. For one, it's been some time since NOT issued stock options to the insiders. And two.....it is to the insiders benefit that these stock options get issued at such time that the share price has the most upside potential.....just as it did when they issued about 3.8 million stock options at .62.

Also, keep this in mind. We were at about $3.00/share when assay results came out for hole 49. We were well over $2.00/share before the announcement of the blockade. Now, we have higher commmodity prices, the blockade is over, we have a 43-101 which has more than trippled the resource, we have commitments from the Ontario government, we have FNC going to drill deep next door....and our stock price is $1.67.

The opinion of someone who has been following this for some time now.

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message