Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hey everyone, strato-fire here (lol). Ahem, um so I was at my lawyer's office today for that broken wrist, oil company thang and I of course wore my NOT hat in.

So they asked about NOT. I said, did you hear about the Ring of Fire in the ontario budget. Yes, was the answer. I pointed to my hat - these guys are the largest claimholders (the good claims anyways) and already have a 43-101 on a 2 billion dollar nickel/PGM find and another 43-101 on the Chromite find. And soon to have another 43-101 on the original Eagle One 43-101, which has now tripled in size.

Their eyes lit up. It's now called Eagle's Nest. They started furiously writing down names and "how do you spell that" and what's the SP.

I said the SP has been as high as $7.00 and went as low as 50-60 cents in the last two and half years. And right now, at $1.50 range it appears very much like a bargain, with the resources they already have proven up.

I gave them all the website info. this forum and more and then told them to check it all out before investing. And even then, as it's on the venture exchange, just dip your toe in to see if you like it and then make your move or not.

I think I got some followers today. Hopefully.

strato-promo

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007