Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to summit1's message

I think the BOD should move quickly to split off all non ROF assets and give the existing SH say 1 share for every 10 held on a specific date. This is what FWR did with QUC but in that case they did not go far enough as CLF now owns land around Windfall. NOT would also get shares of the Newco (how about Nornew) equvalent to the tax value of the assets transferred to Nornew.

This strategy would allow for the development of the other fine properties, like Windfall (that we paid for) and restrict any takeover attempts to the ROF assets only.

This is how you create shareholder value. Take assets that the market does not recognize (value) and set them free to stand on their own two feet. My experience with both PX & Quc is that value is unleashed and the freebie shares are held onto very tightly and prices rise dramatically.

GLTA

BB

Please login to post a reply
Boatboy
City
Huntsville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined