Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to wopper's message

I enjoyed reading your views. Just like a breath of fresh air from the usual group. I'm probably coming from the usual group and don't like the idea of a buy-out for $5, so $3.50 really grabbed me. I'd more than double my money at the low figure and that factors in my first buys above $6. $5 would administer a bit of salve to the wound, but still not very pleasant.

I don't own EAG ( except for Noront's 25% ) but we'll see if your assessment is right. Another source echoed similiar feelings ( Wes I think ). One thing I find interesting about predictions is to watch and see how they turn out. Nothing else going on that is as interesting. It kind of breaks the boredom.

Going back to the " Mother of all finds" I'm kind of excited about the offer you expect to come. That would sure break the boredom around here. I'm not going out on a limb about what would happen, but I am a little afraid it might come and how it would turn out. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Wes and the BOD have some feelings along the same vein. So I'd kind of hope they have a plan somewhere in the back of their minds. What it might be I have no idea. But they must know who and where the majority of shares are held. If most are in " weak " hands, well, $5 will have to do. But I have a strong hunch that the majority of shares are held in strong hands. If that is so, then $5 will not carry the day. I only have my hunch to go on again, but stronger hands will be looking for something north of $10. Hopefully, further north than we believe. I do not think these guys want the quick buck some think they will settle for.

Keep your refreshing posts coming, and you all have a good night too.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links