Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: EAG
over 14 years ago
in response to wopper's message

About Wopper's statement: I could be wrong, I don't know Wopper, but peanut sizes gold nuggets are something to behold. Perhaps he wasn't being negative. When I was at the PDAC a year ago, JJ told me the gold find at Windfall wasn't feasible to mine as it was in "pockets" kind of strung together, and perhaps Wopper didn't read the latest report which can be found at www.eaglehillexploration, which tells of a continuous vein at some width. This is very exciting and, Wopper, if you are reading this take a look at the latest report.

Just an aside, and I hope I'm not taken off the board for this, but at the latest PDAC there was a company there, Northern Tiger Resources, that had a huge rock about a foot square that showed a vein of gold that bugged my eyes right out of my sockets, visable gold - what a sight.

And just so you all know, I was at the the Cocktail Party thrown by NOT at the PDAC. Great things are in store. Don't worry about the share price right now. Just my opinion, but it will be rocking given time - how much time is anyone's guess.

Also, I was invited to the poker game hosted by Agoracom. I declined. NOT quite my thing, although I do know how to play. I hope some who attended had great success. There are always winners and loosers.

NOT is/will be a Winner.

Gleegee.

Gleegee.

Please login to post a reply
GleeGee
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined