Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

For those who say FN are all concerned for the enviroment. Take a look at news footage of Caladonia blockade in 2006 when they torched a 15 foot pile of tires on a highway and in front of major news cameras. The governments involvement is what scares me most, remember I mentioned 2006 well they moved off the highway but they are still there in the brand new homes they forced the builders away from. since then the government payed off the owner and atleast one nieghboor. Recently platinex walked away from a blockaded project and the government payed them off also. I don't beleive the government has a very good track record at this sort of thing. But I do still think NOT has a good relations with local FN. The airport shut down was initiated by enviromentalists who complained to the government, about the airway interupting Cariboo migration routes. As far as permits in Ontario FN do not need hunting and fishing permits and do not go to the government for building permits on there own land. I beleive they didn't go to the government for permission as they beleive this is their own land, so why would they. By the way back to Caledonia a white not long ago went across from the blockade on public property and held a Canadian flag he was threatened and later arrested seem fair, and thats in southern Ontario not hundreds of km away from any city. Iam not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.wawataynews.ca/archive/all/2010/3/4/Koper-Lake-blockade-deadline-extended_19366

Please login to post a reply
bossyjason
City
the hammer
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2010
Social Links