Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Comn boys you can do better than that????

We had 2 up days in a row but I knew it couldn’t last, looks like they are trying to bring us down again.

It blows me away how Noront always seems to take the brunt of any criticism spoken about the ROF. The other thing that really bothers me is that all along going way back to Richard Nemis it was reported that Noront had a great relationship with FN and was in the m9idst of ongoing talks with them. What happened?

Here we go again losing our puny gains because of something that has been in place for months (the blockade). The only thing that has changed is that our resource is now 3 times bigger and that has been confirmed.

What an annoying play this is, but I will tell you this, “it’s not going to beat me, I will be here until I rot and you have to pry these shares out of my cold dead hands”. I’ve waited way too long for this cash cow to come home.

As for the government getting in now, ha, this should really screw things up for us.

Lance Swago

Please login to post a reply
Lance Swago
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2007
Social Links