Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rockstar's message

"Did you ever stop to think that they may be doing this so that they can drive NOT's SP down for an opportunity to make a much lower offer."

Do you really believe that? Takeovers are not made that way. They are made on DD and with numbers and financial reports on hands. NOT SP is low at this moment for a reason. And this is not because there are people paid to make statements like the one that was made at Cliffs booth. Nor because of a blockade.

I, like all of us, am trying to figure out the reason for this low price despite the last outstanding news and what we have underground.

Again, please don't shoot at me, I'm just talking, but I observed that the share price cannot make it since the 100 years of chromite next door went to Cliffs. I know we have plenty of Iums, Ni, Cu, Au. The market knows it also. And the market may also think that our chromite is perhaps condemned to a century-long nap under our feet, because we have only one potential buyer whose courtyard is full of !

Unless we mine the stuff? I think Wes is serious with this. OK. But a hard and long way to go, my friends.

So, I hold the same faith in this Company. I happily had a 1.4$ order filled last month. And I keep a 1.3$ order alive just in case. I'm there for years. Anxiety level at this time = 1/10. I believe in our BoD. The value we have in the ground, and in the plans, is just amazing. Our time will come. 1,54, 2,55, or 1,35 have really no meaning when your target is over 5. And did you hear crazydik alarm-clock ring following the last (great!) NR? I did, but did he blink and eye? Not even a turning-around. His warthog grunting sounds may be heard from miles!

GLTA.

BB.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined