Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sudbury Novice's message

Good Evening Jim: You are obviously Irish and have a piece of the Blarney Stone in your pocket, if not in your heart. Give up Geology and become involved in Public Relations for the juniors. Noront and UC for example?

Better yet, I should have 'you' write the story of Tayopa and Jesuit mining in the new world.. sheesh.

You are conviently forgetting about trying to freeeze us to death while sitting there in your shorts drinking iced beer. brr, it must have been down to 15 C. There wsn't one of you gentlemanly enough to go get a jacket or shawl for my poor freezing Wife, my Tiger. Just offered her more 'Cooold' beer.

You also forgot to mention that I introduced myself as " You were expecting Stuart Granger yet? since no-one was looking, or even noticing me, I presume that my brilliant opening was ignored. snifff

You are correct, she was born as I was entering the Guadalcanal campaign, They always told me "gettem young and train them right". Unfortunately they don't know my wife, it sorta worked in reverse, sigh In any event she is still keeping me, sooo.

To think that I drove 400 miles just to meet you, you cottin pickin representatives of Canada sigh. But I will have to admit, you did polish up the image wonderfully, . There isn't one of you that I wouldn't enjoy taking a back country exploration trip with on mules - we loved you all. Strangely I even felt as if I could trust you?? Even Jim V ??? Soo I perhaps talked too much sigh. But, as you said, Larry Hoov was strangely quiet, other than to remark on my suspenders.

Now, to add insult to injury, you want to curtail any chance that I might have had with one our lovely ladies in here by posting a picture of me without my Stuart Granger make up on. Sigh, well since my Tiger would be against any feminine alliances, and I certainly don't wsh to have my vocal range escalated, ok.

Incidentally, she never did get to tell you about being under seige by Banditos for three days up at the Colorados , which lie south of Jim's property that lies North East of Culican. on the backbone of the sierras. She loved it sigh, women, sheesh. When we meet again, get her to tell you of it.

Hasta Luego, Sayanara, y Auf Wiedersehen, until we meet again, and it 'will' be again Jim. You have to go to Tayopa with me, you will love it being a Geologist.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Please login to post a reply
BertaCurry
City
Alamos,Sonora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/25/2008