Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I don't know how many of you have ever been to the Nakina or the surrounding area of North Westren Ontario. At one time it was a booming prosperous area with two main industries Canadian National Railways and Kimberly Clark. However, over the last decade it has been hit badly. The Ring of Fire is a ray of hope for the families still living in these communities. Families that have had to abandon their homes in search of work elsewhere, or mothers left to raise children on their own as their spouses have had to leave in search of employment. Everyone up here including the natives would only benefit from the ROF. It would be a real tragedy for both present and future generations if this project was abandoned over greed. I hope that if anyone has any ties to the first nations people in these areas, they will implore them to stop. and think about the consequences not only for themselves but their children and grandchildren.

Please login to post a reply
nakinagirl
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/19/2010
Social Links
Private Message