Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to GleeGee's message

GleeGee

Thanks for your sympathy...There's no point in my calling the SEC or your OSC re this tendered share mess. I would only receive a form letter in reply! I've written to them in the past re the obvious manipulation of NOT's shares, and received the same form letters!

I'm leaving it to my excellent brokerage to stay on the case, but it seems that they can't do anything until the DTC decides to define "restricted" shares, or release "unrestricted" shares. My broker says that the DTC is waiting to hear from the Noront Lawyer! Just lawyers talking with lawyers... on and on. Very frustrating.

It's a good lesson. Sadly, as an American, I'll never tender my shares to a Canadian company again. When I do get these shares, the value will be less than 50% of what I could have sold my Freewest shares for in the open markrt! Go figure. Life is very unfair at times, but I'm a big girl trying to play with the big boys, and this happens.

Still praying that the soon to be released AT12 assay results etc. will launch this strapped down rocket!

Hope that HOOV can soon tell us something insightful about his meeting with Wes last Friday.

Drill, drill,drill...

Jacki

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined