Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to obg's message

Booshoo my follow investors I disagree with the special treatment.. The company just did all the right things..

First of all I’m a investor too..I’m a First Nation Member I have been following Tribute mineral Inc , the company has conducted them self professionally ..they have sat down with the Chief & Council and had meetings with the land users of the area , and the company had several community meetings as well …The company did not start drilling until they had a consent from the First Nation Chief and Council & the land users …The company is using the Webequie logistic and the FN 20% owned drilling company.

Recently the parties signed an agreement .. warrants/option s was included in that agreement. Which is very good.. I’m hearing another jr company or private company is about to sign an working agreement with the First Nation....

so come on Noront step up the plate negotiate some warrants/option on your historical agreement. Maybe I’m wrong maybe its already there. I like to see my community prosper.. The community has been in recession for too long..

Over 50 or more families are waiting for new housing. Warrants /option will help when the stocks sky rockets to 20 bucks or more

I believe this is what Noront or any other jr company needs to do. they need to include warrants /options so the 2 First nations (Webequie FN, Marten Falls FN) that are impacted can benefit sooner rather then later. The 2 communities just don’t want to benefit from the employment and business spin-offs

First Nation understand billion of dollars will be exchange once a major company buys out the area. Jr mining companies will be happy profitting millions of dollars and Big & small investors will profit from this too. First Nation sees this is where big chuck of money can be made…..

I don’t see why Webequie First Nation and Marten Falls First Nation should be reward too from the billions of dollar that will be exchanged in 5 to 10 years time…

Do you have some thing against First Nation getting wealthy . Remember this isn’t about one person benefiting from the warrant /options …its the whole community that will benefit from the shares…warrants/options..

that’s it folks chow

Please login to post a reply
eastwoodtrader
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2007
Social Links