Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

So we got drilling to start up on the 18th, not bad that's not far away.We need a release saying this, this will help our sp from our recent decline.

Assays from those holes they start to drill on the 18th would be back until April sometime i would assume.So what do we have for ammo in the mean time?

AT12 seems to be the new topic, hope we bring out some stellar results here.The results should be out in the next little while, also the first drill holes from 2010 at eagles nest.So now we have press release that I can think of to come before results of the start up of drills.What about updated resource estimate,ahhh...that would make 3.If they put out a update release are what their plans are for the remeianing winter drilling, some other properties NOT might pop a hole or two in, that would be nice.

The re sampling of the Triple J might be a really good addition aswell.I think we will be ok, interms of not bring our SP any lower,but hopefully higher.I think there is enough ammo to come to hold us up.If AT12 comes in a game changer, well then enoguh said.

Have a good weekend all,i'm off to get my drink on.

I love weekends

GO SAINTS.

Please login to post a reply
IAMSUDBURY
City
Sudbury
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined