Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

that Genuity was selling off a chunk of shares of Noront for one of it's larger clients. Is it true??? Sure looks like it. CIBC also involved someway, but not buying like a story I read on here, they are a net seller of 800,000 plus shares as well... So, it isn't one house trading to another..... So, who sold??? It really doesn't matter, really. But, there is another question I would love to have answered...

Where did that money that was invested in Noront go????? Where did this "big client" put all that money they had from Noront into??? THAT'S the question, if you ask me!!! I'll bet that the big money player got a "hot tip" on some other stock that he/she is now buying into carefully so as not to alert anyone else, or maybe playing it cool so the poor retail don't sniff him out and jump all over his bandwagon as well.....

Whatever the case, I would just LOVE to know what that big money player put his money into now.... I'd kinda like to follow a big money player with their "unfair advantage of more information than the rest of us" (did I say that out LOUD!!! Sorry) and try making some returns like they do... That would get me out of this red stinkhole that I've gotten myself into by believing so faithfully in the Noront story...

Like TMLEAFS said, IF I had only traded this stock once or even twice at the 2 highs................... I shudder to think where I would be right now, but it sure wouldn't be at my work desk at the end of the day getting ready to go home so I can come back next week and do it all over again :-{

God Bless all Noront Shareholders, and have a GREAT weekend, all.

Herb :-}

Please login to post a reply
herbwiebe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2009
Social Links