Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Sculpin...Waking Crazydik at $5 to use the lou was a funny! Thanks.

Does anyone here doubt extreme manipulation anymore? Who was it that brilliantly predicted we would see $1.50? Bingo! Here we are. Now..watch us turn up fast hopefully, with some perfectly timed assay news.

As I 've said many times, NOT's price will move up, only when the Hedgies have squeezed every last share they can from frightened retail shareholders. They are doing that now blatantly. This is their last chance, so hold tight here.

I agree with others who feel this is theft of the first order. Something BIG is about to happen! Management has continually ignored retail's plight, and let us flounder with a plummet in stock price. Seems to me that Management is cooperating with the Funds/Institutions by permitting negative news, and omitting good news during a long period of silence.

Noront has achieved the distinction of being No. 1 in the ROF, but it has a very sad reputation in public relations, and the latter has harmed our reputation greatly. The Company is considered arrogant and a bully. Richard and Novak had a great rapport with the natives; and I'm sorry to see the current blockade debacle.

I expect some great news now that the Big Guns have the shares they want, and we'll finally see that price explosion to the upside in our stock price. Maybe an announcement of a Major taking 10%, or TSX listing would do it! :)

I'm disapppointed that Wes has not addressed the shareholders, and let us know what is going on... One day we're told "business as usual"; and the next day we suffer a blockade. I hope WES will soon prove to us he is not in the Hedgie's pocket!! The jury is still out.

Jacki

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007