Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: FWR
over 14 years ago
in response to Lance Swago's message

Please bear with me, as I know this is off-topic, but it is timely to discuss which aspects of FWR-related commentary might be thought of as on-topic, and which ones clearly are not. It may be easier to define the latter concept, as the other has less clear boundaries.

Discussions of individual persons, or groups of persons, their motives, their character, their integrity, etc. are off-topic. They are opinions about people, which have no relevance to a discussion of financial decision-making. The ideas put forward by those posters may be very relevant from a financial perspective, but it doesn't matter who said them, or what you think of that person.

I think we've already come to a concensus opinion that events in the Ring of Fire are on-topic here. (I'm listening, if you think I'm wrong about that.) Let's restrict our discussion to companies and events, and we should be fine.

Unpopular opinions about companies and events are still welcome, in my eyes, because they challenge one to think outside one's little box of thoughts. So, I encourage debate, but there's a fine line between reasoned but negative opinion, and bashing. The latter, IMHO, is negative opinion without reason(s).

Just my 0.02.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined