Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

I suppose a lot in trying to find a stock that will appreciate from the time you buy might predispose you to taking a look at the number of shares out as well. I guess that is a perception that I have along with a lot of others as per your post.

I would be worried about a reverse split, and even though one should in a perfect world look and be lucky enough "to find stocks that will appreciate from the time you buy instead of the concern with the actual price of the share at the time", I have a great deal of trouble doing that........it's like trying to rotate your right foot clockwise and write the letter 6 in the air with your right hand. I think I have that right, but I am left handed, might be the other way around.........:).

So many things make a stock move, and no matter right or wrong, I would be concerned about perception, not everyone is able to be able to do what you are asking, and that could be a downfall. Perhaps..........:)

vermillion

Please login to post a reply
vermillion
City
Sudbury
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008