Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to sculpin's message

I'll take it. Wonder if it is the spotlite on the stock lately, either new investors (I hope), or some clever daytraders? Or both?

I want to say that I am not a very savvy stock person. I have a certain amount that I day trade with. I have two accounts, and others that are not really mine that I dabble with and when things go wrong take a little irrate behaviour. Then, they shouldn't let me do it right?

But, I got up this morning, and felt something in my gut, (maybe just hangover...:), but I have sold a lot of stuff today.

Almost in cash in my account including some pretty stable stuff. Out for now. Of course, not NOT. Have never sold NOT.

I now will just continue to daytrade for awhile. Maybe even NOT, but maybe better not as my heart is not in it.

Bottom line, hangover or not, I have cashed in my chips in this market. I may miss a little or lot more upside, but feel happy with my safe status.

Will see what happens in the New Year

Look at my new status. Pres. Will have to go out and buy a new wardrobe......:).

vermillion.

Please login to post a reply
vermillion
City
Sudbury
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008