Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Lance Swago's message

good morning Lance, I owe you a cuppa hot coffee to thaw out your frozen feet: As you are well aware, I am just a hick mule driver in the bacwoods of Mexico, so I really am not privy to all of the intricate maneuvers available in Canadian stock markets, sigh.

But I did attend psychology 101 in college. Not being sabe in the stock market, nor basically interested in the daily swings of values, I tended to view the background of these negotiations rather than the daily financial swings and offers.

If I am right, the Noront CEO / BOD pulled a magnificent job of advancing the ROF in quantum leaps at minimal expense by using FWR as the apparent sacrificial Goat - with the co-operaton Of Mac & the BOD?

I doubt that even the most unsophistcated of us (ME), ever actually thought that Noront could outbid any seriously competitive, would be aquirer. I can safely say that our CEO /BOD are very experienced in these types of negotations and are NOT Idiots, despite popular opinion, as proven by their past records. They knew what even I thought that I knew.

What they perhaps have done is to bring serious attention to the ROF using FWR as the target , knowing that in the end the FWR share holders would have the ability keep FWR intact after the seemingly bitter fight is over, if they wish.

We will see both Co's shares increase greatly in value shortly. Patience.

Still very strong on NORONT EVEN MORE NOW.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Please login to post a reply
BertaCurry
City
Alamos,Sonora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/25/2008