Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
no way
almost 15 years ago

there is no way given the remote location, massive resources and huge cost for infrastructure that the rof will be mined by all these individual companies. in the end the entire area will be controlled by 1 company. this is just the first of many battles to consolidate. if not gets control of freewest it becomes a bigger takeout target. if cliff gets it then noront avoids dilution and actually finances future drilling programs without dilution also thanks to cliffs. being the first one taken out like freewest is good short term as the shareholders made a large return. we now have a value on our chrome deposit thanks to this deal and the attention of bnn and the majors. given the massive land package wes has to work with and the freewest profit as funding he can build our known resources to an increasingly massive level. probe would also be a much cheaper aquisition than freewest as they already are partners. when the time comes for a real major to come in and get control then the shareholders of noront will be rewarded in a much greater way than the 1 dollar freewest deal. p.s. i am here to gain information only and all opinions should be welcome however i do not enjoy the wasted posts based on nothing more than personality conflicts. it's about making money.

Please login to post a reply
roadrunner08
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links
Private Message