Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to seahawks's message

Well whoever 'they' are, they'll need to offer a double digit figure for my shares and I don't just mean, $10.01. Think higher.

But this has been in the back of my mind, since the initial offer for FWR. Who's next for Cliffs, I was thinking. Or from someone else.

SPQ, KWG & PRB all came to mind immediately, for a buy-out, but then right after that, my 'shock thought' said, what if we are next. Makes sense, once FWR & NOT are taken over, the rest will fall like rain.

It would make a dreary Jan/Feb a lot more enjoyable. Disney World sounds nice for the three year old.

But I do hope the story goes on longer than that. I can wait until next summer for the big pay-off should it come then. And then in September, we can celebrate together at the 2nd Annual ROF Golf Tournament/Dinner, at Inverness Golf Resort in Florida or we can stay at Wynn's in Vegas. They have a beautiful golf course in their backyard (it's a big backyard, real big).

Lofty hopes and ideas from strato......

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007