Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Good Morning
almost 15 years ago
Good Morning
almost 15 years ago

Sitting here this morning roaming around on the computer. It is getting close to Christmas, and I wonder what traditions some of you have. I must admit, that although I don't know any of you, I sometimes feel that I do. I so appreciate all that you contribute, and while I contribute very little, can't do numbers (hubby does), and can't do geology, (cougar does), I do like to play the market. And, I do believe in NOT and the unfolding story. I may never sell my NOT. It is for my daughter anyway, it is not for me.

I am not savvy on the computer, can't paste and post, but I have a Christmas gift for some of you. This is my family tradition. It was introduced to me by my husband. He is 83, has multiple myeloma, and maybe a year left in life. Maybe more. This year I have bought him the CD for "The Shepherd", and a Sony E reader. Wonder which one he will like best.

The story is about a guy who gets into serious trouble in his aircraft on Christmas Eve and is shepherded in to a closed air base in England. The shepherd is flying a Mosquito, and yes, my hubby was trained in one during the 40's.

Strange things happen in life. But, I always love the things that touch us that we can't explain. 'nuff said.

Google Alan Maitland, the shepherd, read, it will pull it up, click on read at the end of the introductory paragraph, and enjoy.

Early Christmas Greetings. We all need to hang together and shepherd NOT along.

vermillion.

Please login to post a reply
vermillion
City
Sudbury
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008