Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MISFIT1's message

Posts on personality are often considered a bit investor flaky friendly. However, examining personality is part of a strategic tool box. As a kid, I played my emotions to the chest, but when I played D&D, I gravitated towards the large reckless baserker type characters. When Bobby D walks in to a room full of guests, most people don't notice him, but put him in front of a camera and he's Raging Bull or Corleon. Largess may not be utilized while changing diapers at home, but in front of people, that personality will have out.

After talking to him and listening to him at conferences, my sense of Wes is that stating that this will be Noront's final offer and there will be no more was not strategic but an extension of a largess personlity bordering arrogance. That's not so bad when you want charisma, but strategically it can interfere. Therefore from his POV, we all should see the offer his way, and he sees it as the best opportunity, and we Freewest shareholders should obviously take his offer. Backtrack inference: hostile takeover, instead of a patient friendly one. Another inference: when Wes stated that he will not play the game of trying to up Cliffs offer, one may think his logic is correct. However, it corresponds perfectly with his personality which would want to be in control and command.

Further interpretation of Wes' personlity is a decrease in Noront's SP hurts and possibly losing deal affects him greatly. If he resides in an Axis II personality, he will have to dismiss any loss as other people lack of understanding, rather then accepting responsibility. Accept responsibility to failure, would result in a collapse of his current sense of identity, and an erosion of defensive walls. Not going to happen. Defensive walls will not allow for adaptation, at least not by Wes' choice. He must be who he is. Therefore if a path has started he must follow through to the end. If the path is not working, it's due to other's lack of understanding. Hate to see him in a car at a four-way stop. Once more, in his POV, good news releases should pursuade FWR inst. and retails to go NOT.V way, hence the numerous recent news releases. However, it seems it has been from the beginning, greed and immediate shareprice which is the true pursuader. In addition, great NR seem to have a downward affect on NOT.V as most people feel 2.00 is a lot of risk for a jr exploration company. It is the erosion of walls which is the root of his miscalculating the Freewest offer from the beginning.

If he truely believed ROF would be stronger with a combined Freewest and Noront lands, simply approach Mr. Watson in a way that benefits both companies. Sure that's not so simple, Stock Greed. No, not so simple, but there are numerous softer steps to help make it advantgeous to both companies.

Good news releases. Were down .20c again today.

-sg

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links