Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

A week ago today NOT closed at 2.57....My thoughts for this week ,were that the sp of NOT would rise as we head for the finishing line on Dec.11th....Wrong.. this of course would have made NOT's offer more acceptable to FWR ...Wrong, did not happen...NOT is at 2.10 today...NOT started this whole thing on Oct.13th...You go into a fight or confrontation to WIN...and if you started it you better win for sure...Right now I am angry and disappointed...We have not heard a word from Wes since CLF's offer of yesterday...I hope this is because they are TOO busy implementing their next move...Some are trying to put a positive spin on what is happening... You can't make an egg salad sandwich from chicken feathers...I don't know what is going to happen next...But if there is a White Knight out there, he or she better start saddling up because it is almost 3:00 o'clock and 11:59 is fast approaching..Thanks for letting me vent and GLTA....Regards..R R

Please login to post a reply
retiredrookie
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/15/2007
Social Links
Private Message