Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
I agree with CMP
almost 15 years ago
in response to Been There's message

CMP I was going to post pretty much what you did. We didn't need FWR's Chrome, we have plenty. Yes, it might have attracked a buyer, but is that a good enough reason to merge? I don't think so.

I agree with CMP, I think this whole thing was basically a sting operation to get Cliffs to pay a fair value instead of stealing FWR. And in the process create enough news to drive up our share price.

Perhaps our share price did not rise, but the publicity helped. Now we are on the radar of a lot of people. A few more good drill holes and we are off.

The beauty of Cliffs is the potential infrastructure investment. We can all see that. Once we get ready to mine, Cliffs will be ahead of us adding a road and electricity. We can leverage that to our advantage.

What I am excited about is the platinum, paladium, and perhaps gold. I think these metals are going to go through the roof. Platinum should be north of $4,000 by the time this mine comes online.

We are not done yet adding tonnage and we already have a mine. A few more drill holes and we have a monster. Once the stock price reaches $5, we can then ride the price of platinum to $10. That's what I plan to do. The worst case is that we get bought out for less than $5.

Newager

Please login to post a reply
Newager23
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/28/2007
Social Links