Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazytrade's message

I've been in this play for over 3 years now. The only thing I keep reading is "shares moves in stronger hands"..."retail is selling, institutions are buying".

If I would believe this all along, a zillion NOT shares changed from retail to institutions or from weaker to stronger hands.

Cut this childish comment, we're here to make some valid decisions based on serious posts on this board (THANK YOU HOOV) and (first place) our own dd. If you can't handle that, go away or shut up. The fact is, Not is under real pressure now and yes if Not BOD doesn't come out with a white rabbit soon , Not SP can dip to 1.50 CAD again in a heartbeat, and recover again quickly. It's all about marketsentiment...are most of you a bunch of lemmings or what.....

Please login to post a reply
dor
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message