Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

CLF is going after Wes. I've underlined the section. One hole can't result in the addition claimed.

"Our exploration team continues to extend the Eagle's Nest deposit at depth. They have done an outstanding job in expanding this resource though challenged by drills with limited capacity; they have managed to extend the mineralization to a depth of 1,100 metres from surface. A tremendous accomplishment! Most importantly, we continue to intersect consistent mineralization, in terms of grade, with the original Eagle One resource estimate. Hole NOT-09-69A offers the potential to add between 1,000,000 and 1,500,000 tonnes of mineralization. Furthermore, work by Dr. James Mungall suggests that the Ring of Fire deposits are emplaced as a single magmatic event. If this is indeed the case, the exploration potential of the Ring of Fire is significantly enhanced." Mr. Hanson adds: "At present, our exploration team is taking a well-deserved break for the holidays which will allow us to address the sample backlog that has built up these past few months. They will return mid-January with the immediate objectives of tracing the Eagle's Nest mineralization to the 2,000-metre level and drilling the upper 1,000 metres of the deposit to a level sufficient to allow an NI-43-101 resource update. On behalf of our shareholders, I would like to thank each and every member of our exploration team for the professionalism, hard work and dedication in making McFaulds Lake a project we can all be proud of."

Please login to post a reply
Boatboy
City
Huntsville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007
Social Links