Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

Thanks for your answer, Hoov. Hope your, and crazydik, bushmills and the many others who tendered yesterday, or will tender today will allow the votes to NOT. I don't know the precise rules as to the Transfer/Register Agent acting to register the transferee in the Shares Registry. Mine are already there since the 1st offer...

But as you said, it may well end with no meeting, and a rather near 50/50 shareholding in FWR. Good job then Wes! If NOT did not act in this brillant way when they saw Cliffs coming, we may be stuck with a frozen ground ...at the mercy of Cliffs strategy towards as regards to world chromite market. We need free surrondings, we're still exploring up there, lots to do in the ROF. The later they come in, the richer we'll get out...

The present outcome, wathever happens now, is good not only for NOT and FWR shareholders, but also for KWG-SPQ-UC-FNC-BMK. These 'dormant' positions are keeping still in my portfolio, but I hear some bed creaking...

Though there is a chance that this Dec 10 closing date to vote may be challenged in court... In this kind of battle, when a canonball lands on your side, you ought to respond quickly to keep the tension even...

Not over yet. As have been said earlier, there's gonna be blood! An takeover bid of NOT? GLTY.

BB.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/04/2009