Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

The way I see it that all the Cliffs have been reading the FWR board which I might add is paid for by FWR. I firmly believe that because a few very vocal self proclaimed experts and the venom they spouted about the “puny” NOT offer Cliffs didn’t have to offer anything substantial.

Cliffs has had these posters aggressively pumping any offer as long as it’s not NOT’s offer, which to me was the dumbest thing that could have happened, Cliffs didn’t have to do a thing. I would love to play poker with you guys because it’s easy to take your money when you play your cards face up and your “tells” are so obvious.

You are the same people telling everyone that these guys read these boards then commence to tell everybody what you intend to do, how much you are willing to accept, and then go on tell everybody else what they should do, it’s a no brainer for Cliffs. It just cracks me up how bad you are KEEPING YOUR CARDS CLOSE TO YOUR CHEST and stating facts only, not your personal opinions, unreal.

Have you ever heard of “cutting your nose off to spite your face”.

I say again, we should be working together not fighting each other, power I numbers.

Save your ass, tender to NOT and stay in the game.

Lance Swago

Please login to post a reply
Lance Swago
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2007
Social Links