Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to cannonballs's message

What is al the fuss about SP rise and down?

SP fluctuation is somewhat irrelevant in this decision-making time! What the ticker show at this hour, day or week is not important. Are we daytraders or here for the long ride? Do we believe in the ground, and trust the managers? Staring at the ticker is like counting the days left to Christmas...in January!

As I posted on the board next door, I think this battle is a turning point for the future of our other positions in the ROF, KWG, SPQ, UC, BMK, FNC, etc... The most part of us entered these play up in the northern ontario swamp in the beginning to fulfill a dream. The dream is not over yet, there are a long way to the end...

Read what Cliffs says about the other neighbour ground: crap, they say! Hey, do I want them at wheel for the next part of the ride, or do I prefer fellow NOT? I m prepared to take the risk, and tender to the latter.

Five years from now, our ROF positions may well be turned into a Cliffs-like corp., or into a consolidated KWG-SPQ-UC-Noront. Who can tell?

Even if FWR gets a raise in price, on the market, or from an improved offer fron CLF, I let my shares in the hand of Wes' team. I'm here for a long ride, and I think this boost to NOT will be good, in the end, for my other ROF plays. But I must keep my eyes off the ticker...

Good luck to all!

BB.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined