Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rapidrob's message

Rapidrob, you asked the following questions,

“Do you think NOT makes a major NR before Dec.1, or do we go into the final tendering date at $1.60 or so ? Do you think consolidation is really the "Hail Mary" shot by NOT that is a prerequisite to attract a major ?”

I would like to think NOT will make some kind of press release in order to increase the value of there share price. The present value of NOT does not make a 4-1 share swap very attractive. If NOT could increase their value and cause FWR’s value to increase than share holders would at least have the perception of an increase in the purchase price of their FWR shares. I believe that a consolidated ROF would be good and increase the value of the collective resource. I do not believe consolidation in it’s self is necessary for a major to step up to the plate. Any one of these companies could drill into an individual resource that would give them fame and fortune. To date no company has appeared to be able to do that.

Would I like to see this NOT-FWR deal go through, yes I would. I thing collectively both NOT and FWR share holders would benefit in the future. Would I like to see Cliffs or another major be the one to strike a deal with FWR as a third party, absolutely. Let’s face it base on news articles and quotes by some of the CEO’s there are many majors who have at least enquired with these companies. I am confident the activities in the, ROF has been discussed more than once in more than one major over the last 2 years. A move by one major could just spur the activity that we share holders would love to see. In the mean time we watch, wait and try to be civil with each other.

Now keep the faith

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007