Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to notster's message

I could not agree with your assessments more. I have though for a long time now studying the maps and information provided to date that the continuity of the ROF is there. Anyone with claims along should and has found something. Of particular interest IMO I think the significance of the AT12, Thunderbird area as it contiues NE is going to yield continued value. The EM's as the ring continues along from Freewest back into NOT are so strong, coupled with contiuation theory I believe 'this' area is the area of interest for both companies. I firmly believe it necessay for NOT to prove up the nickel at E1. However, I believe with the ring yielding nickel, chromite and vanadium(Thunderbird), pgm's in the NE direction that it's a chess game and the consolidation matter is pre-emptive before focus shifts to this rich quardrant.

All in my own opinion of course,

Regards Jay

Please login to post a reply
diamondj
City
Steinbach
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined