Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Indulge me for just a minute. I also post on hard core political boards where people are ripped to shreds daily by me and to me, so when I found Agoracom all the banter and stabs here seemed tame by comparison. The member stars/status thing and voting for posts seemed kinda of high school at first.

But after being here for about six months I have to admit now you guys/gals have something unique here which is both educational, enlightning and entertaning.

I now make a sincere effort to thoughtfully vote for posts I find of value and bypass the noise. But I do read every post, as everyone, new or seasoned, deserves to be heard. Regarding voting people down, this I won't do, as I figure people work hard to be voted up. I will only vote up those people I feel rise above the pack. Seeing a few valuable members here lately voted down seemed unwarranted but I accept that others may approach this board with a point of view different than my own. I just hope those valued posters that find themselves presently on the firing line accept that current NOT happenings is going to lead to some raw nerves being exposed. It will pass.

Soooooooo, thanks Agoracom and board member for making this a cool site. I look forward to Monday's tightning of board controls.

Please login to post a reply
new_guy
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/27/2009
Social Links
Private Message