Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

There is a big difference today then there was during the proxy days. Back then we banded together representing the RoF. My meeting with my MP represented the entire RoF even though I only held NOT at the time. Snug was instrumental in bringing people together. I see he hardly post's here anymore and I am not one to question his reasons, he is a stand up guy and I respect his decision. We are responsible for our own actions and as of late there has been many personal insults and attacks from both boards and this is truly a shame and does not represent the norm.

Big money involved here and believe you me, aside from voting for or against, buying/selling there is really nothing else you can do, those are your powers and your right but no-one has the right to vent frustrations or attack one another thinking this will make us feel better and/or help our cause. It doesn't.

We are all frustrated and concerned and can choose whether we stay or go and I've seen many good posters leave. Those that choose to stay are appreciated and should not be taken for granted or insulted whether one agrees with his/her posts or not.

Andy...stay

Glorieux-stay

Hoov- stay (not that you were leaving)

Milsy- come back

Helium- come back...and there are many others

Dony- kiss & make up

As for this offer, I am for it. I feel as one company will benefit more than two separate and this is my opinion. I don't know at what price or whether it will go through at all. Pure speculation at this point. For now our SP is not holding up to FWR's which tells me no deal. This could change with a new offer or a rabbit out of a hat, again, speculation but this will go one way or another, until then let's keep it real people.

Please login to post a reply
sammyk
City
Edmonton
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/27/2008
Social Links