Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Theres a way about how a person comes across in life, especially in the temporary sense of life such as that of what we have here on the forum, albeit most here have been here since day one, there's been a ton of talk about NOT this NOT that FWR this and that and the next thing, but by far the most entertaining and disturbing aspect of it all has been watching the true colors of most posters rise to the surface because of an offer. Get real people, talk about wearing your heart on your shirtsleeves.

"Where's all the Presidents"

Sitting back and watching the show, comes a time when you have to give the new folks a chance at keeping it real, running the show, posting the pics, posting the news releases, calling the communities, etc, etc. Nothing wrong with that, almost like delegating in a way. Post offer alot of new posters showed up laden with all kinds of knowledge, some good, some not. As such we Presidents will keep the forum free of clutter, free of personal attack, free of...wait for it,,, banter!

As a poster with hard earned cash ( not a trader ) invested here, Canada's next mining district , this forums been a god send to my DD with the ROF, i have formed friendships with many, some traders, some not, all have contributed to help me understand the ROF, the intrusive, the geology, the teams and thier players and all the inherant interactions that make the ROF the ROF. Sure I piggybacked a bit in the early stages of my posting to get the feel of the board and a basic understanding of the ROF then i got off my ass and did some of my own DD and contributed such.

Most of the recent posters that come here bashing NOT post offer...and you know who i refer too and this includes the true color boys and gals , emotions aside, would do well to at least try to make an effort at contributing to the betterment of the forum, and while we are at it, goes both ways, both forums.

Alll the week and a half to two weekers take note, contribute, something, sure a few stand out in the crowd, but to the others try, at least try, else wise keep you malicous condescending shit disturbing crap to your selves. If you can.

Continuation of bashing won't be tolerated here.

We've sat back and watch for a few days now to see who's who, who's running who, who's formed up, who's the pack so to speak.

I know the presidents watch, thanks to Agoracom for letting us administer the forum.

Great Press release, thanks for the update Wes, could we get an updated x Section and drillplan?

Thanks in advance,

any of the week and a halfers to two weeker's could help us out with that, that would be great!

Respectfully to the entire forum.

Notster.

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined